DC

Up-Dos for I Dos - review?

All - I'm currently considering booking Up-Dos for I Dos for my hair and make-up for myself and bridesmaids. Has anyone used them or know of anyone who has used them?

Re: Up-Dos for I Dos - review?

• edited December 2011
    I'm going to be using them for my November 14th wedding. My trial was great and they have been very friendly and responsive. I will give a full review on how everything goes after the wedding. I'm using Erika (hair) and Lori (makeup).
  • grigglmgrigglm member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks Molsedotes - I'd love to hear how it goes.  All the best for a wonderful wedding day!
  • edited December 2011
    Thank you! :)
  • HoosierTerpHoosierTerp member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used Ashley at Up dos for hair.  She is awesome!!!  Review and pictures in bio.
  • grigglmgrigglm member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks HoosierTerp - You were a beautiful bride and I loved your hair!  Did Ashely also do your bridesmaids hair?  I will be having 7 bridesmaids with up-dos plus myself and I am a little concerned that its too much for one person.  I have been in contact with Ashley and she doesnt think it will be a problem but of course as the bride I have to be worried!  Thanks so much for getting back to me!
  • edited December 2011
    I used Ashley for both hair and makeup - she was great!! So friendly, did great work, and works FAST!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    She did me, 2 moms, and my 5 BMs and was done early! I even asked her to come 30 minutes earlier than she suggested and she was done 45 minutes early :) My mom even made her redo her hair 5 times because my mom had no idea what she wanted. Ashley was so nice and just kept trying things until my mom was happy.
  • edited December 2011
    @Hoosier - That's hilarious - my mom did the EXACT same thing! Between each person she sat down in the chair again and Ashley would tweak it for her. She was SO nice about it.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That is so funny! I kept apologizing to her for my Mom, but I guess she is probably used to it!
  • edited December 2011
    So funny- I just had my trial with UpDos last night!  I LOVED them!  I had Erica for hair and Lori for make up and they both were wonderful- very professional and fun and they had so many great ideas.  Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards