Honeymoon Discussions
Options

Paradisus Playa Conchal (Costa Rica)

We are looking into going to Costa Rica.Paradisus Playa Conchal is the hotel we've been looking into. Just wondering if anyone here has stayed there? Any reviews, or advice would be lovely!Thanks!

Re: Paradisus Playa Conchal (Costa Rica)

• Options
    Yes, we did.  I posted this response to a post on the third page about AIs in Costa Rica:We went to Paradisus Playa Conchal. It was OK, but not great. I would have been even less pleased had we payed full price. We got about $200 off per night due to a special they were running. We did not go with the royal service, which you'll see written about a lot on TripAdvisor. I say it was OK because the food was mediocre. Many of the restaurants were hard to get into. When we tried to take advantage of the excursions, the sunset cruise was booked up for all three days that we were there upon arrival. The floor of the room was actually dirty to the point that my feet got black walking around. So yeah, in summary, it was OK, but definitely nothing special and not nearly as nice as the two substantially cheaper no AIs that we stayed in during the rest of our trip - the Manatus in Guanacaste and Arenal Nayara in Arenal.Hope that helps.
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards