Pennsylvania-Philadelphia
Options

Has anyone used Casey from Dylan Michael?

I am trying to find a makeup artist right now and Dylan Michael offers free trials, so I figured I would try it out.  Casey is the one available for my wedding date and I wanted to see if anyone has used her and what they thought.  Thanks!!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Has anyone used Casey from Dylan Michael?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Yes.  I did and I LOVED her.  She did my mom, me, and 3 BM.  

I can send you the link to my pictures if you like I just got them.

She was really fun the day of the wedding as well.  :-) 

I wish I had her everyday of my life.

PS I live in London and I'm going to bed soon, so I think I will just PM you the picture link.  Check your PMs. 
  • Options
    cfblechmancfblechman member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Haha the reason Cindy isnt available is cause she is doing my wedding! Another thing we might have in common. I havent had my trial yet but I have heard nothing bad about anyone from Dylan Michael.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    image 139 Invited so far!
    image 79 Are ready to party!
    image 60 Will be missing out!
  • Options
    Lauren0409Lauren0409 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

NCV2- Thanks soooo much for the link.  I'll look at the pics tonight.  I'm glad you liked her!!

Cf- Hahaha that's too funny!  Thank goodness I started looking now!! You're going to steal everything from me!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    DianaM27DianaM27 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Casey is the makeup artist for my wedding and I had my trial and she is great! She is super friendly and does a great job making you look gorgeous. She's open to suggestion/changing things up if you're unsure about something. She's going to do my makeup and my 2 BM's too. I'm looking forward to her doing my makeup day of!
    One of my bridesmaids and I sitting poolside Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    gkishbauchgkishbauch member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I second everyone's praises - I hired Casey for my upcoming wedding and my trial was fabulous.  We're actually headed back to see her today for my mother's trial :)  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards