Latino Weddings
Options

What is (or was) the timeline for your wedding day?

I'm having trouble deciding on a timeline for our wedding. We're having a 2 p.m. ceremony and reception from 4:30 to 11:30. I want to have time after the ceremony to take pictures with me and FI together but I'm not sure if there will be time. We are having a Catholic ceremony so it will probably last about an hour with the receiving line right after. What did everyone else do for pictures...what time did you start getting ready in the morning? Here is the reception timeline I have so far: 4:30 - 5:30 Bridal party arrives, buffet dinner served 5:30 - 6:00 toasts, first dance, father/daughter, mother/son 6:00-6:15- cake cutting and served 6:15-6:30 bouquet toss, garter toss 6:30-8:30- open dancing 8:30-8:45ish- dollar dance 8:45-11:30 open dancing Am I leaving out anything that anyone can think of? What does your ceremony and reception timeline look like?

Re: What is (or was) the timeline for your wedding day?

• Options
    mfp_10mfp_10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That looks about the same as mine except the dollar dance will be around 10 because that is when more peopel will be able to make it and the cake cutting at 8...It doesn't look like you missed anything to me.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    this was mine: ceremony was at 67:30 Bridal party arrives7:45 first dance, father/daughter, mother/son, toast8 dollar dance (while people were getting appetizers)8:30 sit down dinner served 9:15 cake cutting and served 9:30 bouquet toss, garter toss 9:45- 12 open dancing youre not missing anything
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    lanerob1lanerob1 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    looks good to me... mine is similar to yours as well...
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Looks good!! Hope everything runs smoothly for ya!
    Melissa ~ Wife to Eddie; Soccer Mom to Mikel, Mikaela & Baby #3 Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards