Louisiana-New Orleans
Options

**roxygal**

Hi! I see that you are getting married at St.Agnes, so am I. Are you doing a full mass and if you are.. are you doing programs?? and if your doing programs could I see how you did yours?? :)Thanks in advance!

Re: **roxygal**

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Oops. my email is meganejacob@aol.com Thanks again!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We are doing a full mass. I keep debating whether I am doing programs or not. I have already met with Eric regarding the music and Mrs. Miller (who ironically enough was my high school religion teacher) regarding the readings. We are having our last meeting with Father Bob on November 18th where we finalizing all readings, wordings, participants, and I was going to decide then.I will definitely let you know what I decide and email you the format I use so you can take a look! :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yeah, we are trying to get everything organized as well. We are meeting Eric Sunday after mass and Mrs. Miller on Monday.. We see Fr. Bac Hai tomorrow to go over our test thingy. I have picked my reading, I just need Father to approve them. My mom wants to do programs, I just would like an example of a program that someone at St. Agnes used.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards