Michigan-Grand Rapids

Wedding cake

I am looking for a wedding cake baker.   I am on a smaller budget and I am going to have about 175 people at my wedding.   Does anyone have a recommendations??
Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: Wedding cake

• lemongirllemongirl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Second Floor Bakery in Holland!
  • edited December 2011
    we ran into a problem where the wedding cakes were extremly expensive so we started looking into alternative ideas.  we are now going with coldstone creamery.. its about $1.10 per slice which are really big slices and they do deliver and is making a small cake for us to cut at the head table..
  • mlissad2mlissad2 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are doing cheesecakes for our wedding and are spending $380 for 150 people. We are using Sinful cheesecakes out of hudsonville. The lady was fantastic to work with.
  • shrades77shrades77 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    If you are open to cheesecake, I would highly recommend Weddings by Sinful Cheesecake as well!  It is a great, unique option and very affordable.  Full review in my bio!
    **Rachel & Andy - 9.6.09**

Vendor Reviews l Pro Pic Preview image

• monkey0919monkey0919 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We used Second Floor Bakery. For a 2-tier cake and two half sheets (enough for 75 people) it was $136. Just do more sheet cakes and the price shouldn't be bad. And the cake was delicious!
  • terrijasonterrijason member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for all the help guys!!  Ive never heard of the 2nd floor bakery, il definatly need to check them out!!  Cheesecake is tempting too!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards