DC

NWR: Floral Arrangement Classes

calattcalatt member
First Comment
Hi All!First of all let me say that I love this board - everyone has such great ideas and I've found so much good information on here!  I think I'd be totally lost without it.  So thanks everyone!  :) This is random but I figure the best place to ask this question.  Does anyone know of a place that offers a floral arrangement class for around $60 or so?  One of my bridesmaids and I would like to try it out for fun, not for my wedding - which is why we don't want to pay a ton for it.  Just thought it would be a fun girl's outting.  TIA!  :)

Re: NWR: Floral Arrangement Classes

• SwizzleStiXSwizzleStiX member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I actually just saw this, this morning from Daily Candy - it's a two part class and costs $170 but that includes all materials and such. Seems fun!http://www.wisteriaflorals.com/contact_classes.html
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    I saw that today too and thought it sounded fun!
  • calattcalatt member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks Ladies!  I wasn't too keen on paying $170 for a class for fun right now but now I'm thinking of doing it and then doing our centerpieces myself.  I dunno we'll see, it's a big decision and a lot of work.  And I'm not exactly the crafty-ist person out there.  The centerpieces we are thinking of using are 10 1/2 in. in diameter so that's a LOT of flowers to fill it up.  Thinking maybe DIY centerpieces would save some $$.
  • edited December 2011
    I also saw on my wedding planner's blog that Petal's Edge is offering classes. I don't remember the cost but there was a bridal bootcamp class. GL!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards