Gothic Weddings
Options

Topic of the Day: Quotes

What's your favorite quote and why? These can be funny, wedding related (or not), something meaningful.Aaaaaaaaaaaaaand go!

Re: Topic of the Day: Quotes

• Options
    You are a child of the universe, no less than the trees and the stars; you have a right to be here. And whether or not it is clear to you, no doubt the universe is unfolding as it should.
  • Options
    "There are too many kids in this tub, there are too many elbows to scrub, I just cleaned a behind that I'm sure wasn't mine, there are too many kids in this tub."Shel Silverstein
  • Options
    I love Shel Silverstein! I have a few of his books :) There are so many great quotes to choose from, but I think my favorite is the one in my signature. It's totally true. Your life, and everyone's lives around you will go on, but it's so much more fun and meaningful if you can share your emotions and experiences with other people.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    "We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams"It's from a poem but it's also in the original Willy Wonka. Gene Wilder says it to Veruca Salt when she licks the wallpaper. Great quote.
  • Options
     To know that even one life has breathed easier because you have lived.  This is to have succeeded.~Ralph Waldo Emerson....I'm a respiratory therapist
  • Options
    anything from Dr. Seuss is a good quote to me..
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards