DC
Options

Ideas for locations in Bethesda, MD for photos prior to reception

Ok so I need to find places in Bethesda, MD to take photos at other then the church were getting married at. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Re: Ideas for locations in Bethesda, MD for photos prior to reception

• Options
    2dBride2dBride member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Where in Bethesda?  And what type of places?  Glen Echo Park would be one possibility.  Or Cabin John Park.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    i don't really know bethesda, but i definitely second glen echo park!  we had our reception there and took a bunch of our pictures there, and loved them!here's my photographer's blog, if you want to look at some of the shots of us at the park.  http://fiercelyalive.com/blog/?p=46
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I love Glen Echo for pics! How about Rockville Town Center? It's not Bethesda but it's been refurbished lately and looks nice. Or maybe the new Bethesda Row area... it looks like a mini town and has lots of random benches and statues that could make for an artsy photo session. It's between Bethesda Ave and Elm St. Good luck!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    You have to pay for a permit at Glen Echo Park it costs $50 to have photos taken there by professional photographers.  The Kenwood neighborhood has a little playground/park with a nice tree filled area right to the right of their entrance off of Little Falls Parkway. (Little Falls/Dorset)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards