New Jersey
Options

Stalking the weather!

Im getting married on Friday and I've been stalking the weather!  So far its not supposed to rain but its supposed to be 55 degrees!  I'm kinda kicking myself now because 19 months ago when we picked our date, we were originally gonna get married on April 13th.  Last minute we decided to change the date to the 27th because we thought it would be warmer.  Now I"m wishing we never changed it!  The 13th was 75 degrees and beautiful!  Ol well...at least it's not supposed to rain!
Married April 27th 2012

Re: Stalking the weather!

• Options
    HobokensFuryHobokensFury member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer Name Dropper
    edited April 2012
    No matter what happens your day will be beautiful.  We lucked out and got 70 and sunny in March! You're so close!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Thanks Hoboken!  You guys really did luck out at your wedding!  I know I'd be happy whatever the weather is like, good weather is just a bonus!
    Married April 27th 2012
  • Options
    Don't stalk it you will drive yourself nuts this week.  Just focus on even if it rains at the end of the day you will be married :)
    Visit The Nest! BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    Right there with ya.  I am getting married on Saturday and wish it was going to be a little warmer... but I will take anything over rain.  The forcast has changed so much over the past week though.  A few days ago it said 77 and now it says 64. 
  • Options
    I checked the weather on the Thursday before my Saturday wedding.  It said thunderstorms and cloudy.  It turned out to be warm with a slight breeze, mostly sunny with just a bit of overcast (which was good for outdoor pics) and it did rain but not until like 9PM when we were inside dancing our behinds off!!!
    wedding countdown
  • Options
    Rain or shine, warm or chilly, you will have a wonderful wedding. Of course the nice weather always helps, and I hope you do get a few more degrees in the warmer direction!
    ~He is the best part of my day~ Wedding Countdown Ticker image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards