Iowa-Des Moines
Options

I'm back and I'm married!

Hey ladies,Just thought I'd let you know I'm back from our honeymoon.  Our wedding day was awesome!  It was colder than crap for an outdoor wedding, but most everyone were troopers and hardly anyone complained about the weather (there were a few, but I chose to ignore them :)).  Our DJ was less than stellar, but other than that, everything was great and we had an amazing time!  I'll try to get vendor reviews out soon, in between all the thank you notes, and exercising to get all this wedding/honeymoon weight back off :)

Re: I'm back and I'm married!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    YAY!! Congratulations! Sounds like you had a good day (minus the cold weather) I can't wait to see pics!  Where did you go for your honeymooon?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congrats!!! 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yay!!  Congratulations! 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We went to California for 2 weeks.  We flew into Santa Ana, went to Hollywood/Beverly Hills for a day, then drove down the Pacific Coast Highway to San Diego for 3 days.  Then we took two days to drive back up the Pacific Coast Highway to San Francisco for 4 days, then back to Santa Ana to fly out.  It was a busy trip, we didn't relax all that much, but it was hard to just relax when there was so much you could see.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Sounds like a great trip! I love San Francisco. I'm so glad your day turned out sunny, even if it was a little chilly. The outside of the barn looked beautiful. Congratulations!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congrats and welcome back!! I am glad to hear that your day was amazing overall! Bummer the dj wasn't stellar and music can make things so fun :(. So jealous of your honeymoon too. I have one friend in Sacramento and another in San Diego and swear I will someday visit one then drive the coast to the other :).
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congrats!!  :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Married 10.11.08
    Baby LJ 05.21.10
    TheRookieChef.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards