Washington-Seattle

Rented Elegance- anyone used?

Hello, I had a great meeting with Rented Elegance yesterday for flowers, vases and draping. Now I am anxiously awaiting their quote as I don't know what to expect! I figure they may be on the higher end, but I wanted to get a quote from them so I can compare to others. Anyone ever work with them? Do they do good work? Do they have reasonalbe prices? I am also meeting with Brittany Flowers today in Kirkland- I've seen their work, it's great and affordable. If you've had a different experience please let me know! Jody- I called Aria style and they had to call me back as they may too busy on our wedding day. Well, it's been 3 days, so I guess they don't want my business. I just wish they would have called. Boo. Thanks for your input!

Re: Rented Elegance- anyone used?

• edited December 2011
    I think Picksthemusic used Brittany for her wedding which I think was either this last weekend or the one before?
    Family fall photo session with Ashley Hoyle Photography
    Married 7/10/10
    Wedding Planning Bio - Updated 6/13/2010
    Anniversary
  • jennlinjennlin member
    Eighth Anniversary 1000 Comments
    edited December 2011
    i did but i used them as a third party vendor through my florist..... kinda pricey...for my archway alone was 330...
    ♥ bfp2 02/15/2012 ♥ edd 10/23/2013 ♥
    ♥ bfp1 06/14/2011 ♥ edd 02/22/2012 ♥
    ♥ baby jennlin born on 02/15/2012 ♥

who says you can only wear your wedding dress once?

honeymoon biomarried bioplanning bio
    jumped ship to the new and improved nest. back to TB for baby boards.
  • ashionistaashionista member
    10 Comments
    edited December 2011
    I used Rented Elegance and was very happy with them.  I thought their prices were reasonable for what you get, but I understand overall, they are a pricier vendor.  My florist, Carin Diaz, has worked with them quite often and warned me that they tend to take on too much business, meaning details can fall through.  Therefore, I just made sure I was adamant with them on timing because Carin would not be able to do the arrangements without Rented Elegance's items being at the venue.  It all turned out great.  I posted my reviews today with a link of pics, if you'd like to see.  Oh, we rented from them crystal stands, pipe and drape, fabric puddling, votives, cake stand, hurrican vases, and two cocktail tables.  :-)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards