Wisconsin
Options

DJ- reception entertainment

Has anyone heard about or have any comments about the ACA Entertainment DJ company? We are having a very hard time selecting a DJ and would like to have some recommendations before we make our choice. Thank you!

Re: DJ- reception entertainment

• Options
    mm730mm730 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are using Complete Music. So far they have been easy to work with and when I posted about them I received only good comments. Plus my reception hall highly recommended them.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Try Midwest Sound and Light Shows.  Great reviews and a friend of mine used them and loved them.  We are booking them for our wedding.  I have not heard anything abotu ACA.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I haven't heard anything about ACA and haven't heard good reviews about Midwest, but I would check with your other vendors and ask them.  I asked my photographer and they suggested Muzic in Motion and better yet, even gave me a coupon for their services!  We met with them and booked them right away because they fill up fast.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We used Midwest Sounds and Lights. AWE. SOME. Seriously, I've never been to a wedding with a better DJ. We had Keith.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    DJ's Unlimited has done probably 20 weddings we've been to.  My hubbie's good friends with the owners.  I've seen all their DJs, and they are all for lack of a better word, "non-cheesy".  I've been to weddings where the DJ tries to be the 'star', but they are all just cool.  Hope that helps!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards