Wisconsin

South Side Rehersal Dinner Suggestions Needed

We are trying to think of a place to have our rehearsal dinner. Everything will be taking place on the south side of Milwaukee (Oak Creek area). Any suggestions on a rehearsal dinner location? Today I was thinking of the Packing House. Has anyone had a rehearsal dinner there or attended one there? TIA!

Re: South Side Rehersal Dinner Suggestions Needed

• edited December 2011
    Never been to Packing House, but I'm a big fan of Carleton Grange Pub in St. Francis.  They have a private room.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    DiCarlos is the best choice. They have larger areas that you can reserve for bigger groups and their food is excellent.
  • Alyssa0421Alyssa0421 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My sister's rehearsal dinner was at the Packing House. I thought it went really well and we had a "Friday Fish Fry" option, which was kinda fun. Their private room has its own bar too.
  • hdheinzhdheinz member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I second Tratorria DiCarlos.  Great food and many options.
  • sarahmp2sarahmp2 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We used Tratorria DiCarlos - because we had ours on a Thursday it worked out that we had the back room to ourselves.  We did not like the way the room was configured though...so if you'd go this route, I'd really be sure to clairfy the set-up.  Ours wasn't very conductive to socializing.
  • edited December 2011
    I also used DiCarlos for my RD - for the price it's a great option.  Check out my vendor review in my profile.
  • edited December 2011
    I would second DiCarlos and Carleton Grange.  You could also try St. Francis Brewery.  They have a private room too and their food is good.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards