Ohio-Columbus
Options

Montgomery Inn (Dublin)

Has anyone had any experience with or attended a rehearsal dinner at Montgomery Inn in Dublin?

Re: Montgomery Inn (Dublin)

• Options
    edited December 2011
    No, but I just wanted to say that I really, really want to try that place. It opened shortly before I moved out of state and now that we are back, I want to try it. I am interested in reading the other responses.
  • Options
    csh96csh96 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have not been there for an even but I do go for dinner on occasion.  I love the food!  I may be a bit biased because I grew up near Cincy and that's where the original is located.  However, FI was hooked after I took him there when it first opened.  I know they have a separate room inside and then another one that is on the side of the building and all windows.  I am sure it would be nice.
    image &nbsp ? image
    Anniversary BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I havent been into one of their separate rooms, but we had our engagement dinner there with both of our families. It turned out really nice, and I LOVE their food!! I bet it would be really nice for a RD.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    image 323 Made the List!
    image 114 Are ready to Dance!
    image 12 Can't make it!
    image 197 Forgot how to use Snail Mail!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Never been there for a RD but the food is amazing!!!
  • Options
    itsallnice421itsallnice421 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Cool, thanks ladies! I grew up near Cincinnati too, so in a way it's a shout-out to my roots, which I dig. I love the food already, but have actually only been to the original. I was hoping this location wouldn't disappoint! Seems like it hasn't. :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards