Canada-Alberta

Re: *

• Options
    2_B_A_WIFE2_B_A_WIFE member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i actually got all my flowers from the dollarama at westmount mall. for all my centerpieces and bouquets i payed maybe $80, but i also bought the ribbons, pins, jewelery for bouquets and tubes for my centerpeices
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic My little man all ready to bat
  • Options
    wadingmoosewadingmoose member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I know you might want to try fifty flowers.  It's american, but they may deliver to Canada.Also, have you tried just talking to a florist like Panda flowers or something like that to see if  you can just get bulk flowers from them?

"You can take your etiquette and shove it!" ~misscarolb
  • Options
    dmccloskey7dmccloskey7 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Maybe try a green house? I am ordering all my flowers form Kuhlmann's Greenhouse. They are putting them all together, but maybe they will order bulk for you??Good Luck
  • Options
    dmccloskey7dmccloskey7 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    FYI - I had never heard of fiftyflowers before this post. However, I went on weddingwire today to check to forums and there was a complaint about their flowers front and centre. Just thought I would pass it on. :o)http://www.weddingwire.com/wedding-forums/fiftyflowers-com-centerpiece-descriptions-misleading-and-complaint-time-ridiculously-short/b4a2b745afd0ca24.html
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My cousin got her flowers from Costco. She order white hydrangea for her July wedding and then had all her aunts arrange the centerpieces. I am going to do the same and order from Costco. We are ordering white roses ($18 for 2 dozen) and then arranging them ourselves. Check your local Costco, they also do bouquets and boutonnieres.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards