February 2013 Weddings
Options

December Siggy Challenge: Must-Have Photo!

For this month's challenge, choose a photo that you absolutely have to have on your wedding day. Could be based on the pose, the scenery, the setting, etc.

Me, I'm DYING for pictures in the snow. I'm seriously hoping this won't be a big stretch as it seems as though Boston is getting more snow this year already than last...hopefully this will continue!! I think my biggest fear is having super slushy wet muddy snow that is half melted...I will die of sadness lol :(

Re: December Siggy Challenge: Must-Have Photo!

• Options
    I won't post the picture because it is my friend's picture, but she did a shoot after her wedding and she has a shot where she is sitting on steps and has the bouquet up by her face. It is a beautiful picture and I'm hoping that I will be able to do something like it. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I'm really into funny, so this is what I'm planning on capturing on the big day with my girls!
    Of course my girls are wearing bright purple, but something about this photo kills me!!

• Options
    Love the snow idea!  Vibes for lots of snow, but not too much, on your big day!!

Funny photos are cool too!!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    I want the photo where the wind is blowing my floor length veil while my niece and nephew are standing underneath. (haven't seen this photo in real life but I want it). I already have the fun listed on my "things to bring to decorate with" list
  • Options

Our venue has an awesome little bridge outside.  I'd love a shot on it, all snowy and pretty!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards