Hawaii

MIA update (and a little AW)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: MIA update (and a little AW)

• edited December 2011
    Glad to see you back Roxy!  We've missed you around here... did you see all the responses you got to Jen's post  (when she paged you a few days back)?Yay for that little spot of sunshine!   How awesome are your TTD photos!!!!  PIP more photos from your wedding once you've gone through all of them!  ;P
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks M&M!! Yes, I just saw the responses!! I'm so grateful for all the love here. It's good to be back .. with everything going on, I haven't had much time to reflect on our wedding. And looking through the recent posts now makes me excited again to look through pictures (especially my family ones).
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • carrieoz_76carrieoz_76 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Those pics are uh-mazing!  I mean seriously - I love the colors in them, and you guys look gorgeous and fun.  Hard to pull of in one photo.  Can't wait for the rest! I'm so sorry to hear about your dad, and that this happened now and so suddenly.  There's just no way to make up for it when someone's missing.  Remember to take care of yourself, and let your H take care of you.Best wishes.
  • edited December 2011
    I'm so sorry to read this. Watching cancer take the life of someone you love is devastating; I know from experience. I am happy for both you and your family that you will have recent pictures of your father to help you remember him. Please know that people are thinking of you!
  • machan2010machan2010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm so sorry to hear about your dad.  That must be so difficult to deal with...wishing you lots of strength for the coming weeks!!!  These pics are fantastic!  You must have had so much fun out there on a surfboard!  Can't wait to see more!  Take care...
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I'm so sorry to hear about your Dad. That's rough. =( I don't really know how to segue into saying your pictures are amazing... except they are!
  • edited December 2011
    those pics _are_ really awesome!! so unique... you have to have some of those on your walls! very cool. love you girl and wishing you much strength as you go back to hawaii.
  • burichanburichan member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Wow. I am so sorry to hear about your dad. You must be devastated. It sounds like it happened so quickly. Time will heal. In the mean time I will keep your family and you in my thoughts and prayers.
  • edited December 2011
    Beautiful Pictures!!  I love the one standing on the rocks!I'm so sorry about your Dad.  I lost my Dad in July and had not even told him I was getting married.  I wanted to do it in person and that didn't happen.  The strength is there and you will get it when you need it.  Good luck!
  • maui2011maui2011 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    So sorry about your dad and you do have the memory and photos of him at our wedding which is very precious.  Congrats on being blogged...awesome TTD shoot. J.
  • KKakesKKakes member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh gosh, I am so very sorry to hear about your dad. Cancer is such a scary and fast thing and I know how it feels to have that horrible thing sweep away life and love so quickly. I am just sending you the biggest hugs ever and we will be thinking about you and sending the strongest kottie vibe ever on your trip to Hawaii! Stay strong girl...I am so happy you have such an amazing husband to lean on. Like Alyson said...no goo way to segue to your pictures, but what magic they were. Keep thinking of that day and that beauty and you will find some smiles in these next few weeks. Big HUGS!!!
  • edited December 2011
    Your surfing pictures are awesome, I wish my FI was a better surfer (he's hopeless).  I checked out your bio - we have so many of the same vendors (DOC, Caterer, DJ...), I cant wait to see your reviews. Im so sorry about your dad....Im unfortunately familar with just how blurry life becomes following such a loss.  Thankfully he was able to be there for your wedding - Im sure that means even more to you now.  
  • edited December 2011
    WOW! I am so sad to hear about your father. I know it is not the ideal way to start the marriage off, but you have each other to grieve with. That is what marriage is about strength and support. I am glad you have each other~
  • destiny1108destiny1108 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    love your surf pictures, how cool!   So sorry to hear about your loss, prayers to you and your family.
  • lindskalindska member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    just want to say that i am really very sorry to hear about your father. it must be so devastating and it all happened so quickly... unbelievable. I will pray for you and your family... please know that you guys have thoughts and prayers from all around the world. I wish you strength and peace. Lindsay
    lindsay and kaata - june 21, 2010 - lani phase II my planning bio
  • edited December 2011
    so sorry to hear about the loss of your dad. i am wishing you so much strength as you journey back to hawaii. my thoughts are with you and your family.
    ryan and jennifer |august 10, 2009| lanikuhonua phase II
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards