Ohio-Northeast
Options

Photobooth suggestions

FI and I may have a photobooth at our reception, wondering if anyone has any experience with any companies that do them.  THe cheaper the better of course!  The reception will be in July in Akron.  TIA!
Final Count 206 image

Re: Photobooth suggestions

• Options
    edited December 2011
    My former roommate's uncle just got into the business.  We were going to have him at ours and then it just didn't work out in the end because we didn't have a good location for the booth.  I think he's around $600.  www.shutterclutterphotobooth.comShe saw it at a family event and said it looked really nice. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We used Graham River Productions for our photobooth and it was one of the best decisions we made!  People are still talking about how much fun it was.  Chris is wonderful to work with...he was very professional all night and really got everyone to use the booth.  You can go to his website www.grahamriver.com and check out photobooth galleries.  If you contact him, please let him know Megan and TJ recommended him...we want him to know how pleased we were!!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    ayamm1123ayamm1123 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I saw Shutter Clutter booth at a wedding this fall and it was well done and professional HTH
  • Options
    Kmgreen2Kmgreen2 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    thank you guys!
    Final Count 206 image
  • Options
    MrsLeleMrsLele member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Imagen does a really fun one, too!
    BFP#1: 1/24/12, MC 2/5/12 @6 wks BFP#2: 4/3/12, EDD 12/11/12 Baby Girl born 11/23/12!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Henri and Charlotte, Christmas 2012 Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I just wanted to say thanks to whoever had suggested the shutterclutterphotobooth.com place!  We were thinking about maybe having one but they were so expensive that we thought we couldn't do it.After talking to the guy that runs, we can totally afford it and I'm so excited to have one!THANKS AGAIN!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards