Missouri-St Louis
Options

Quail Ridge Lodge Caterers

I just booked Quail Ridge Lodge for our November 2011 wedding (yay!) and I'm looking for suggestions about caterers that you might have used at this location before.

I would need one that could supply dinner as well as bar service - and if you've had your reception here you'd know - I also need linens, glassware, and dishes supplied by the caterer.

I'm hoping not to spend over $15/pp.

Any suggestions?

Re: Quail Ridge Lodge Caterers

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Our wedding is there in July 2011.  The only caterer I've found with reasonable prices seems to be Catering by Georgianna.  They've got like 4 different menus and plenty of entrees to choose from!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    image 99 Invited!
    image 45 Are Psyched!
    image 5 Are L0$3RZ
    image 49 Are MIA!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi!
    Just booked July 2012 did you decide anythign on caterers for Quail Ridge Lodge?
  • Options
    LChrismerLChrismer member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I will be getting married there October 2012, any suggestions?

• Options
    I just attended a friend's wedding at Quail Ridge two weeks ago and they used Valenti's for the catering.  It was very yummy and good reception food is hard to find.
    They had a giant salad with their house dressing, rolls, pasta with white sauce, a beef option and chicken spedini.  
    However, I don't know if they provide bar serice as well.  But the food was excellent.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards