Vermont

Vermont DJ

We are getting married in Sugarbush next October. Does anyone have insight on who is the best DJ in Vermont? I don't have experience with any of them and I know a DJ can make or break your reception.Thanks!Kate

Re: Vermont DJ

• edited December 2011
    I have say supersounds by far hands down. Our wedding literally went from 5-11pm with non-stop action because of the DJ. The guests said it was amazing! The music, atmosphere, games everything that they incorporated. They really know how to do a wedding right!! Grant was our DJ and he was the best ever! Jackie
  • edited December 2011
    Kate - I do not have a recommendation on who to use, but who not to use!  I have been to two separate weddings where they had the same DJ and it was terrible.  This was the Music Business.  It also could be depending on which DJ you have (because there are two for this company), but it was terrible both times!  The music was obnoxiously loud (where people had to ask the DJ to turn it down) and the DJ had ZERO personality!I have heard great things about SuperSounds, like pp stated!Erin
  • edited December 2011
    Thank you both! I appreciate the feedback :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards