Florida-South Florida

going to a wedding this weekend

FI's good friend and old roommate is getting married this weekend in Miami on a cruise ship. How terrible is it that this is my first time ever on a cruise ship and I don't even get to go anywhere? Did I mention FI is going on a cruise for his bachelor party...? lol Tongue out Anyway, was curious is anyone has gone on a cruise ship wedding before, one that didn't leave port? I saw it once on Four Weddings and the other brides said they felt super rushed because the boat had to leave, it was a really short reception.

Anyway, I'm ready to enjoy myself because this is the first wedding where I am NOT concerned with catching the bouquet! I caught the bouquet at the last 2 weddings I went to, one last November and my cousin's this past spring. At least this is one time it played out as tradition would have it Wink

Re: going to a wedding this weekend

• Jeni10cscJeni10csc member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i haven't but my cousins did. they thought it was kind of awkward but made the best out of it.
  • edited December 2011
    My brother had a wedding like that. The bartender started closing shop early and was pushing people out of the room. Our group was pretty loud though so people called him out for closing early then everyone ordered 3 drinks,
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards