Latino Weddings

Another Newbie!!!

I am also a newbie to this board. I didn't even know we had a Latino board until today!!! I am so glad cause there are things that the other boards cannot help me with. Anyways, my name is Mayra, I am 25 and planning my wedding for March 20, 2010. FI and I have been together for 6 yrs and our wedding will be our 7th anniversary. I am so excited and March cannot come fast enough!!!
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: Another Newbie!!!

• edited December 2011
    Welcome to the board and congratulations! I'm Veronica and Fi and I are planning our wedding for October 30, 2010. We'll be together 4 yrs this January. What do you have planned so far? What are your colors?
  • Connie27Connie27 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Welcome to the Latino board!! My name is Sylvia =)
  • edited December 2011
    Congrats & welcome mama! Me and FH have been together for 4 years and when we get married itll be 5 years; almost to the exact date.. Oh honey! March is just right around the corner!
    Melissa ~ Wife to Eddie; Soccer Mom to Mikel, Mikaela & Baby #3 Pregnancy Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Congradulations, i'm Yvonne and getting married June 26, 2010. FI and I will be together for 3.5 years exactly, Good Luck
    ~yovey~ BabyName Ticker Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • latina40299latina40299 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi Mayra my name is Ana,welcome and Happy planning!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Congrats and welcome to the board Mayra!My name is Jennifer and our vow renewal will be sometime in 2011.
  • hischiquita!hischiquita! member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for all the warm welcomings!!! So far we have the church, reception venue, caterer, photographer. We are in talks with the DJ and the florist. We have cake tasting in two weeks and I just ordered my dress on Sunday. Everything is coming along just need to stay on top of things. Our colors are black and white with red and damask accents. I am so excited for March to come quickly!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • jenandcrisjenandcris member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Welcome! I'm Jenny and FI is Cristhian. Our date is for May 2011. Congrats!
    Married in Boston, MA: Nov 8, 2013.
    Me: 27. Him: 30. DD: >1.
    Vow Renewal in Beavercreek, OH: July 1, 2017.
  • kabarcakabarca member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm also a newbie to this board. I just found the Latino board this morning! My name is Kimberly and yes I am Latina. I just have an English name. I'm 23 and my FI is 27. We've been together for almost 4 years. In March it will be officially 4 but we met 4 yrs ago. Wedding is for July 24, 2010. I'm going back on the colors but I've set my eye on Persimmon (its like a burnt orange) with Olivine (A green color). I love my brights!
  • mfp_10mfp_10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hello my name is Mari and I have the exact same colors for that you do. He loves black I love red and my dress is white lol. Congrats I'm getting married April 17, 2010 and it feels like I have so much to do so i know you do too. Welcome.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards