Gay Weddings

Wedding suit

Hello!My partner needs some leads on her wedding suit. My dress is ivory therefore she is looking for an ivory suit. She wants something fitted. She is thinking Bette from L Word. Any help would be much appreciated.Thanks,Dana
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Wedding suit

• edited December 2011
    I would look at White House Black Market. I've always thought it would be a great store for wedding outfits, since half of everything is white or off white.
  • edited December 2011
    My partner and I was thinking the same thing for her. She's very much the Bette type anyways lol My best friend calls us the small town Bette and Tina. So if you ever find anything let me know. I'd appreciate it!!
  • edited December 2011
    A good friend of mine got something exactly like that a couple years ago (for her own wedding) from Bloomingdale's. Good luck!
  • edited December 2011
    Black House White Market has an ecrue color pants and suit jacket. She is going to try it on. We are visiting my aunt for Thanksgiving in NJ. She is an avid shopper. She is excited to participate in helping my partner find her suit.She was a little sad that I picked out my dress without her. She did help via pictures. My first fitting is tomorrow.Our mothers have been lukewarm when it has come to helping with the planning. Thank goodness for aunts, cousins, and close friends.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards