Massachusetts-Boston
Options

Bridal salons on the South Shore

I'm in the middle of trying to plan a major dress shopping day for next week and wanted to see if anyone could recommend a good bridal on the South Shore. I'm already planning on going to Vows and La Reine in the morning but wanted something close to where my cousin/bridemaid and MIL live so they could join in the afternoon. I'm thinking about Country Weddings in Hingham since they carry the Watters line but was curious if there was anything closer to the Plymouth area? TIA!

Re: Bridal salons on the South Shore

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I got my dress at Country Weddings and I loved my experience there! Another south shore bridal salon that carries Watters is Lillians Bridals in Norwell. I went there as well and had a good experience. Both of these stores aren't huge but they have great dresses! Have you tried Hillary's Bridal in Plymouth?  I haven't been there but I have heard good things! HTH!
  • Options
    Shazzie116Shazzie116 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Michael's of Boston in Pembroke on 139 by Kohls. There's also a place in Plymouth...Maria's?
  • Options
    Mystic619Mystic619 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Lillians in Norwell is great
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Ditto to Lillians.  I got my dress there and had the best experience with Karen (the owner).  HTH and GL.
    TTD imageMy Bio
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I tried on dresses at Country Weddings and they were so sweet!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks everyone! All great suggestions and I will try to hit a few of them in the afternoon.
  • Options
    palmekkpalmekk member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    LOVED Hillarys! They give you a book with pictures of every dress they have in the store...makes it so easy to see what they have! Found my dress there in about an hour, beautiful!!! The girls there know their stuff and were awesometo work with. They both hugged me when I left. Def reccommend!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards