Iowa-Des Moines
Options

slow board

What has everyone been up to this week? Any new wedding things checked off? Any fun things happening outside of the wedding world? It has been a little slow, maybe everyone is just enjoying the weather...As far as my planning goes I have done a complete change. Our wedding colors were brown, and green, due to my pickiness(I couldnt find anything I liked) I got FI onboard with pink white and black, so I have been a little busy.Hope everyone has a good weekend

Re: slow board

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm here.  I've been crazy busy with work, and things were just slowing down on Thursday.  Then Thursday night I came to find out that a dear friend was injured in the Fort Hood shootings.  I was next to useless all day yesterday because I was worried about her...  but she's going to be Ok, it will just take time. I think I changed the colors for our wedding about 300 times before I finally settled on red as the main color and using a bunch of other colors with the red for things like invitations and flowers.  I think a lot of people change their colors a lot - you're not alone! 
  • Options
    bassclrnt2004bassclrnt2004 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm here too! I'vebeen very busy with teaching and getting christmas concerts put together - just as streeful as wedding planning, lol Anyways. check my blog! I got alot accomplished this weekend and found many great bargains!!! www.mylittleopus.blogspot.com
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am here...I just have been absolutely swamped with school! UGH! I will be glad when it is over!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I too have been soooo busy! Class just finished up which is a nice relief with the wedding so close. We finished the OOT bags this weekend, programs, kids books, etc. So, now I just need to get WP gifts wrapped and Thank you notes written for those! I debated between my blue color and black, or blue and brown for a while. There have been many times I think the black would have been easier/better, but oh well~ too late now :).
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My colors are pink, white and black.  I love it!
  • Options
    EJPintEJPint member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We've been busy, too!  It seems like every weekend we're out of town for one thing or another.  This weekend was our last Iowa State tailgate - we have friends getting married next weekend so no one will be at the last actual home game.We've had a few more checks.  I think we found our invitations, but we haven't ordered them yet.  We had a great meeting with our florist/decorator and she had some wonderful ideas for us, and we have a cake tasting scheduled for Wednesday.  I'm hoping this place is it, because quite frankly, I can't stand another piece of cake:)Hope everyone is having a great week!
    Natural m/c 8/31/12 at 11 wks BFP #2 - Due August 16!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards