September 2012 Weddings
Options

Ring Shopping

For those of you who have already purchased your wedding rings, did you have to special order them? How long did it take for them to come in? FI and I were thinking about waiting until May to look for rings in order to take advantage of any potential Mother's Day sales. I would like to think 4 months is plenty of time, but I figured I'd ask just in case.
Anniversary

Re: Ring Shopping

• Options
    We bought my first band with my E-ring and he ordered my 2nd ring and when I bought his band it was about 2 weeks to get in. This included engraving.  They don't take that long.
  • Options
    If you know where you plan to buy the ring ask how long it takes. 4 months seems like plenty of time. My band took about 3 or 4 weeks because we shopped around a sale.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    DD and FI just ordered his ring. Hers came with the ering as a set. They went with a Tungston (SP?) and it was actually on back order so it wont be in until the middle of May!! We were surprised that his ring was the more difficult one to get!
  • Options
    We're buying our rings from two different Etsy sellers. Both say it takes about 3 weeks for them to make the ring so I will give them 8 weeks. 

I'm stressing about when to buy mine since I have been losing weight. My e-ring is already loose. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    4 months should be plenty of time, but we did order ours already. FI's is being custom made so we didn't want to rush it. He's going in the week to try on the wax mold before it's made to make sure it's exactly what he wants.
    My ring is already made and just needs to be sized; that was easy!
    invitationcombo Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    FI's ring took literally like 2 days from when we ordered it.

Mine is different because I wanted to order the matching wedding band to my E-ring, but it has been discontinued. We are having our jeweler design a similar one, so it is going to be longer.
    Sept. 2012 May Siggy Challenge: Honeymoon
    Greece (Athens, Mykonos, Naxos, Santorini)
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards