Florida-South Florida
Options

>>

We are food twins!!!! I LOVE cream cheese and jelly sandwiches and have always dipped my fries in mayo...omg sooooooo good! When your wedding is over lets have a girls night and pig out...I'll still have time to straighten my a$$ out before April! Ok and I love you!
Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: >>

• Options
    edited December 2011
    WEIRD you just paged me - i was JUST e mailing you!!! Stop it right now about cream cheese and jelly sandwiches. EVERYBODY makes fun of me! AHHHHHH - I LOVE YOU!!!!!! Straighten WHAT a$$ out? Jillian - you have the p-e-r-f-e-c-t body, Anybody will back me up on that! After the wedding, we are having a party, its going to consist of: Cream cheese and jelly sandwiches Margaritas Red velvet cupcakes and fries with mayo.
  • Options
    JillianLLJillianLL member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    lol thanks Aim!! My mouth is watering right now at that menu!! Dont forget Butterscotch milkshakes from ColdStone. Sounds like the best night ever....ever!! Ok going to check my email :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    A DANCER????????????????? I DANCED FROM 3-12. TAP, JAZZ, BALLET, MODERN AND POINT. WTF. BFF.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Oh yea my Mom used to make us cream cheese and jelly sandwiches all the time!! So delish! A staple from my childhood that I never let go. What about sour cream and bananas? omg sooooo good!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yup I danced from 3-13!!!! Jazz (fave), tap, and ballet!! I wish I had stuck around long enough for modern. I love dancing, but lost my passion when my mom passed. Thats when I got into cheerleading, which I also loved! Hi BFF!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    im done talking to you. i F'N HAD SOUR CREAM AND BANANAS FOR BREAKFAST TODAY. WITH A SCOOP OF MOTHER F'N SUGAR. i cant deal. get out of my head!!!!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    sour cream and bananas? really?
    DX stage 4 endo 4/2005 Lap #2 7/2007 Lap #3 8/2009 uterus, tubes & cul-de-sec fused. partial bowel resection. LUPRON :( Surprise BFP 4/2010 Layla Grace 11/17/2010 Surprise BFP 12/2011 - stick baby stick! THE BLOG Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Tess, have you ever tried it? Dont knock it till you try it.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    no tess were lying lol. Yes, sour cream and bananas. I eat it ALL the time. with sugar. heaven. def something to not knock until you try it!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    AMYYYYYY STFU you did not have sour cream and bananas for breakfast!!!!! I am dying!!! No one else in the world eats that besides my brother and I!! Were we separated at birth? Ummm I think so! And yes, I do throw some motha f'n suga on that ish!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    No, that's why I'm asking! lol Never heard of it till right now. How do you make it exactly??
    DX stage 4 endo 4/2005 Lap #2 7/2007 Lap #3 8/2009 uterus, tubes & cul-de-sec fused. partial bowel resection. LUPRON :( Surprise BFP 4/2010 Layla Grace 11/17/2010 Surprise BFP 12/2011 - stick baby stick! THE BLOG Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Cut up bananas and toss in a couple (large) spoon fulls of sour cream. Then sprinkle (generously) with sugar. Done-zo!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Will have for lunch when I get home this afternoon!!!!!!!!!  
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    i did. I FLIPPING DID. i eat it all the time. whenever i go to my moms house ( my g ma lives with her ), she always goes.......Ammmmmmmyyy want some nummo ( instead of yummo, lol, no idea why ... bananas??? thats key word for bananas and sour cream!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Nummo, I love it!!! It is like a comfort food, right?? Its sooooo good! Its going to become one of Jordyn's faves. Tess, let me know what you think...
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    aww you guys are so cute. I was with you on the cream cheese and jelly but haven't tried the sour cream thingBut I can't afford it like you ladies can :)  Sounds so yummy though!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards