Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Questions for brides who did a strip tour

I was just wondering how long was allowed for the strip tour? We were originally planning for allowing 3 hrs for it but are now wondering if 2 would be enough? Just curious what worked for everyone else. TIA!

Re: Questions for brides who did a strip tour

• Options
    edited December 2011
    We set aside 3 hours and used about 2.5 or so. We left at 3 and then got back to Caesar's around 5:30 or a bit later and then took a few pics at the Forum shops before dinner. We went to Bellagio, Paris, the sign and then spent a lot of time on Freemont. I think at about a little after 5 we were burnt out on pictures and headed back from Freeemont between 5:15 an 5:30. Be sure to allow time for travel.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Our strip tour was roughly 2 hours.  We were married at the Venetian and were able to go to Mandalay Bay, Bellagio (inside and out) and the Vegas Sign before heading back over to Maggiano's for the reception.  Make sure you factor in travel time and realize that you will be exhausted with hours of pictures!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    easton23easton23 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We booked for 2 hours also.  We started at 4:30pm-6:30pm so right in the middle of Friday night traffic.  I do wish we had more time, but we hit the big places that we wanted to hit.  We did the Vegas sign, Paris and Belliago and then ended at MB.   Just remember traffic when planning your tour.  And what stops are important to you.  Good luck.
  • Options
    keana123keana123 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    we are thinking about doing an evening wedding on a Sunday. I'm wondering if we should do pics first so that we don't have to be away from our party for 2 hours. That seems long.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We were planning on 1.5hrs, but it ended up being more like an hour. We hit the Welcome sign, Bellagio, and Venetian, as well as some pictures in the Mirage.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    juliestevejuliesteve member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We had about 1.5 hours. We started at TI and then went to The Venetian, Mirage, and Wynn.We also walked. Since it was just the 2 of us, we didn't bother renting any transportation....
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards