New York-Long Island

Small Weding in a Hurry???

Where would be a good place to have a small wedding... about 100 people, 130 max.  Preferably only one event at a time.  And really nice.  We were going to have our wedding at Flowerfield but might have to do it sooner and smaller.  I'm hoping that whatever places we look into will have a open date in the next 4 months and cut us a deal.  Any suggestions are appreciated!!! Thanks :)

Re: Small Weding in a Hurry???

• shortkakeshortkake member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Im getting married at the Swan Club in Roslyn.  We booked it 5 months before our date.  The prices are reasonable and we invited 160 people and are only having 105 and the room isnt overwhelming. There are other events there that day, but we are the only wedding.
  • edited December 2011
    Try the Old Field Club in Stony Brook.  Tom makes deals left and right.
  • ladybeans5ladybeans5 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm having my reception at the Allegria Hotel in Long Beach on 1/30/10 and we booked only a few days ago, only about three months notice.  They only have one event at a time, we promised them a minimum of 75 even though the ballroom can fit 250 (the ballroom is in three sections).  The price is nice that time of year!
  • lex22109lex22109 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would look at the Port Jeff Village Center is a great new building they just built on the water and can accomadate up to 120, it's only $700 to rent the room and you could bring in your own catering and most likely keep the cost down a little. It's not your typical wedding hall but I love how clean and simple the building is. good luck
  • Carritz08Carritz08 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We had our small reception at Timber Point Country Club in Great River, and I can't say enough great things about it!
  • Dee1984Dee1984 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm also at Timber Point and LOVE it! It's fantastic. One wedding at a time, on the bay front!
  • edited December 2011
    The Riveria in Massapequa and San Souci in Sea Cliff were very nice and would fit that number. Prices were very reasonable.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards