Louisiana-Baton Rouge

Linen and Event Rentals

I was wondering if any of you rented tablecloths for your reception?  My mom was going to make some for me, but I was wondering if it might be cheaper to rent them.   Where can you rent round tablecloths and how much were they?  Also, I was was looking for some pew markers--- the tall ones that hold a candle?  Thanks so much!

Re: Linen and Event Rentals

• kbarron1kbarron1 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I rented from doug olinde.  you can google him and his website comes up.  He has tablecloths (black, white and ivory) and they are $10 or $15 each to rent.  You can also look at places like efavormart.com and some other online places and you can find the tablecloths for about $15 each in lots of colors.  Good luck!
  • stephmarie625stephmarie625 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks so much for your help!  I am looking for brown so I may try the website and see what they have.Thanks again!
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Brown?  I am actually about to order brown tablecloths.... Would you be interested in buying mine from me when I am done?  I am ordering from online and my wedding is December 11th, so you could buy them after that.  Let me know if you are interested and how many you need. 
  • stephmarie625stephmarie625 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hey Karla, I am getting married next September so that would work.   I am getting married at White Oak and the tables are 72" round.  I think it said i would need at least a 108" round tablecloth or larger.  I will need 8.  Let me know what size, color, price, ect and hopefully we can work something out to save both of us money! :)  My email address is stephaniehasting@gmail.com if you want to email me the info.   Thanks!
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oooh...we might just have a deal.  I will look as soon as I go home today to see my sizes but I think they are atleast 108" and I need about the same number.  That will be so good.........I will let you know.  Thanks!
  • edited December 2011
    definitely check a narcissus affair before you purchase, her prices **may** be better than purchasing... you can google her but her website is anarcissusaffair.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards