Alabama

The White Room Too In TN and Bella Bridesmaids In TN

Any ladies ever been to this store? And If so how was your experience? Also If anyone has been to Bella bridesmaids I would like to know the same questions. Thanks Ladies! I've posted this on the TN board as well, but since it's only 2 hrs away from me I thought some ladies from the Bama board might know a thing or two about these stores :) Thanks Again!!!

Re: The White Room Too In TN and Bella Bridesmaids In TN

• edited December 2011
    Hey there- been in 5 weddings that used Bella Bridesmaid in Bham.  There dresses are great and reasonably priced as far as bridesmaid dresses go (you can most def go really pricey here or go a bit cheaper, up to you, the dress you pick and the fabric).  I will be honest, despite two of my friends owning the one in Bham, I thought I would try and go a cheaper route with JCrew bridesmaid dresses for my March wedding- but it turns out Bella was cheaper by about $25.  And there were just more options.  I did shop around...but everything else just looked so cheap.
  • prettynpink81prettynpink81 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks! That does put me at ease, Now I know I'm going to right route.
  • edited December 2011
    Hughe - (Can I threadjack?) What was the average price range at Bella? I'd love to find my girls something less than $150 - do you think they could do that? I don't want to waste time going there if everything is outrageous! Thanks!
  • edited December 2011
    Hey, I'm originally from Nashville and bought ALL of my prom/coitillion/debutante ball/homecoming/etc. dresses from The White Room.  They also participated in our prom fashion shows every year.  The people there are amazing and they have the most beautiful dresses!!! HTH!
  • edited December 2011
    I heart threadjacking- totally makes for good conversation!  I would just call Bella and ask them- mine were like $200 and I went with a designer and silk shantung.  I am sure they could make something like that happen.
  • prettynpink81prettynpink81 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    When i spoke with Bella BM they said alot of there designers they carry do discount deals when ordering more than 1 or 2 bm dresses..So that might help.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards