Oregon
Options

Wanted to share a few venue raves!!

I got married on Sunday and had a wonderful amazing wedding and wanted to share my raves with everybody!!We got married at the Red Lion in Salem, it was such a great hotel and they worked wonderfully with me. Gave us a free room for the wedding night. Was able to give us a great discount for out of town guest.I used Ashley of http://www.stargazerweddings.blogspot.com/http://www.stargazerweddings.com/ she was wonderful to work with. Took over all the stressful things like calling the venue, figuring out a timeline and doing a wonderful job at the reception and ceremony spot. She is based out of Salem!I used Justin Koeppen from Sky Blue Iris, he was wonderful to!! Took so many great photo's and gave us a great deal! He was such a pleasure to work with. He is based out of Hillsboro. (but travels!!) His e-mail is justin@skyblueiris.com .Last but not least was our wedding cake!! We use Perfection bakery out in Hillsboro. They are part of Thriftway, it was an amazing cake!! We told her what we wanted and what colors and she worked her magic. We got a 4 tier cake for 300$. With it being 16 inches, 12 inches, 8 inches and 6 inches. We also get a free anniversery cake if we give them an 8x10 of us next to the cake! Totally worth it.Congrats on everybodys wedding!!

Re: Wanted to share a few venue raves!!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Congrats!! I couldn't figure out how to message you privately, but will you please email me: taylorwittry@hotmail.com. I have a few questions for you! Thank you for sharing your vendors!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thank you so much for posting! We are using Justin from Sky Blue Iris too! He took our engagement photos. We are on his website as Bill and Tiffany Engagement Photos...so happy to hear you liked him as well. Congrats!
  • Options
    lindseroolindseroo member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for all of the vendor info!  I will definitely have to look at that cake bakery, seems like a great deal!
    Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
    I keep you with me in my heart, you make it easier when life gets hard.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards