Virginia-Richmond
Options

Dress cleaning in Richmond?

Can anyone recomend a good place to get my wedding dress cleaned?  I am pretty sure I am going to sell it so I want someone to do a good job and I do not need it preserved.  Any estimates on price would be good too!Thanks!

Re: Dress cleaning in Richmond?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I am still trying to find a place, and figured I would at least share my research in the event anyone else was looking for a cleaner. The places that were recomended to me by others were Pitchfords (which is owned by Handcraft)  prices start at $235 and it takes about 2 months; and Colony Cleaners.  I haven't been able to get through to Colony on their phone # yet. Google led me to Puritan cleaners who charge approx $195 and it takes 2-3 weeks.  I also called a place where i have taken some of my other dry cleaning- Classic Cleaners and they said it would be between $100- $180 depending on the length of the train and would take about a week.Still not sure what to do yet!
  • Options
    katiewhittenkatiewhitten member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Colony Cleaners (804 264 0619) cleaned my dress and did a fantastic job, they specialize in wedding gowns.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My girlfriend just got married (she had an outdoor ceremony and reception) and she had 2 inches of mud on the bottom of her dress in addition to a spot of red wine. Colony cleaners made her dress look like new! She highly recommends them!  Good luck :O)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards