Ohio-Cincinnati
Options

RSVP Card Wording

We had our tasting today and have decided to offer the guests a choice for dinner.  For any of you that have offered the guests a choice, can you show me the wording you used?I am trying to also say that we have reserved X seats in your honor as well, because we are not having children and it just seems kind of wordy with all of that on the card.  Thanks!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: RSVP Card Wording

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Kindly reply before September 3, 2009 M______________________________ We have reserved _____ seat(s) in your honor. _____ of _____ will attend. Please initial your meal selection(s) _______chicken _______beef _______vegetarian **A few side notes: Our wedding date was October 3, 2009. We sent out the RSVP cards around August 3. I wrote in how many seats were reserved, as well as the "____" Will attend on the next line. I have seen where there is a description of what the choices are but we didn't have room to do that on ours. Hope this helps!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We did not invite children either so what we did was put two lines for people to write their name down, then put a check by their meal choice. That way we hoped people would get the hint only 2 people were invited and they all understood b/c no one put extra lines to add anyone :)
  • Options
    hollsmvhollsmv member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I didn't offer meal choice, so can't help with that.  But we did not invite children, so worded it like this.... ___ Accepts with pleasure ___ Number of Adults attending ___ Declines with regret
  • Options
    nofx1138nofx1138 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You can simply put a small note on the bottom of the card saying adult only reception. And don't be surprised when people are still rude and still rsvp their children
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards