Ohio-Toledo
Options

Off topic... Photo albums

I'm looking for old school photo albums for all of my wedding pictures, but all I can find are scrap books or small photo albums that don't hold very many pictures.  I will have about 900 to put into an album and I don't want to have 7 small albums. I have looked at Michael's, Hobby Lobby, Walmart, Target.  Has anyone seen a decent selection of albums at any store in this city?  I've breifly looked online, but I don't want to spend crazy amounts of money (or crazy shipping costs) and I'm worried some of the less expensive ones will be really "cheap".  So also, if anyone has purchased a certain style online that they love, I would be excited to hear about that too.Any help would be appreciated!  Thanks!
imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: Off topic... Photo albums

• Options
    NicoleP2011NicoleP2011 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My FH grandmother is making some wedding ones for us to use. She got basic white photo albums (the ones where you can slide 3 in a page) and is decorating the outsides with our colors and some wintery items (for a january wedding).
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I got our photo albums from Meijer of all places. I was disappointed in the selection at all the places you mentioned. Meijer had at least a dozen albums that were "wedding style". Ours hold 300 pictures and they had a 500 picture album too. I'm really happy with them!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Ditto Beckcour. I bought a 300 or 500 pic (I can't remember) at Meijer. It is white and has Our Wedding embroidered on the front in gold. So far it's held up. I haven't looked at it  ton though.
  • Options
    ellenalabamaellenalabama member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Have you tried Kohl's?  They have some really nice photo albums.  They are usually about $20 an album, but they usually go on sale for 50%-60% off about every other week.
  • Options
    cschuma2cschuma2 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I will check out both of those places!  Thanks so much!
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards