Rhode Island

Free Honeymoon?! Seems too good to be true......

Hi Girls,

I was just wondering has anyone gotten a call from Simpicity Gourmet telling them that they won a free Honeymoon??

It seems too good to be true, and I have researched online and all the websites says that it is a scam.

Has anyone actually gone to any of the presentations? If so can someone tell me how it went and what to expect if I decide to go?! Thanks!!
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: Free Honeymoon?! Seems too good to be true......

• edited December 2011
    Yup, I got that call too.  I was so bummed when I googled them...
  • edited December 2011
    ha ha I got a call from them the other night and the woman sounded like the worst tellemarketer on record!  She did her speal and in the most ackward voice imaginable said "Now isnt that exciting."  I was blunt and said to her "mam you sound like a telemarketer, I dont remember your booth, and you dont sound believeable because you sound like you hate your job im not interested."...and then I hung up...lol
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I have won at least 3 honeymoons...
    September 2011 November Siggy Challenge - Ceremony Location imageimageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I didn't end up going only because I googled them and saw that it was a scam. I was bummed too. I could of used a vacation since new england is a big snow zone with below freezing temps right now!!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • i2012doi2012do member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    ya they leave me a voice mail every other day
    one day i have to pick up and say "no thanks" so they stop calling
    err..
    www.weddedeverafter.blogspot.com
    167 Invited image 34 Attending image Declined 4 image Still Waiting 129 image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards