New Jersey
Options

Hall Rental in NJ for a wedding on a major budget!

I am and looking for a wedding venue that is not going to blow my budget.  I am getting past the idea of having a sit down dinner and dancing.  I'd love to but it seems impossible for under $5,000. I'm open to a brunch or cocktail reception in the early evening and no dancing.  I live in Asbury Park and would love to keep it down this way.   I'm wide open to creative, off-beat ideas and would prefer something kind of funky and fun.  If anyone has a suggestion please share!  I've been looking for months with no luck

THANKS!

Re: Hall Rental in NJ for a wedding on a major budget!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I am and looking for a wedding venue that is not going to blow my budget.  I am getting past the idea of having a sit down dinner and dancing.  I'd love to but it seems impossible for under $5,000. I'm open to a brunch or cocktail reception in the early evening and no dancing.  I live in Asbury Park and would love to keep it down this way.   I'm wide open to creative, off-beat ideas and would prefer something kind of funky and fun.  If anyone has a suggestion please share!  I've been looking for months with no luck

THANKS!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    If you haven't already, try posting this on your local board (links to the left).  A lot of girls from all over the world are on this board, and you'll likely find more help on the local than on here.  Good luck! :-)
    July 16, Our Wedding Day, is also International Juggling Day!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the tip!
  • Options
    HobokensFuryHobokensFury member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    Come over to the NJ board.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    shoebieshoebie member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    What part of jersey are you in ( I am in morris county) and have done tons of research 
  • Options
    mbcdefgmbcdefg member
    5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    How many people do you want to host? For 50-75 people, you might be able to swing dinner and drinks for about $5k.

But is that $5k for your reception only (hall, food, drinks, etc.), or is that for EVERYTHING (dress, photographer, flowers, entertainment, etc.)?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards