Virginia

RECESSIONAL?!?!?!?!

So we have 8 days and three hours until our big day and cannot figure out what to use as our recessional? What are you using?
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: RECESSIONAL?!?!?!?!

• edited December 2011
    Are you looking for something traditional or more modern?We used Brown-Eyed Girl by Van Morrison.Popular traditional choices include:Jesu Joy of Man's Desiring - BachOde to Joy - MozartSpring - VivaldiSome more modern options:Here Comes the Sun - The BeatlesBeautiful Day - U2At Last - Etta JamesTheme song from PeanutsFly Me To The Moon - Frank Sinatra
  • name1109name1109 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Traditional. I will give those a shot. Now for the Father/Daughter Dance...neither of us dance and.....I can't find a song I'm comfortable with....FI makes me look like I can dance but it's a farce.....a bit worried!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • SSM&JLMSSM&JLM member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We used the traditional recessional for ours.  Which I barely remember since we were outside and it had started raining!We did "My Wish" by Rascal Flatts for the parents dance.  We did both parents at the same time and really only did about 90 seconds with the parents before the DJ had other parents/children come up to join us.  Worked well for us and since my dad is not a dancer he was thankful to not have the spotlight for too long.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards