Ohio-Cincinnati
Options

downtown venues

Can anyone give me good recommendations for venues downtown? My friend is looking for places for about 250-300 guests. Thanks!
Lilypie First Birthday tickers image

Re: downtown venues

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm having my reception at Music Hall and thus far I LOVE it.  It's great because you can bring in your own caterer so you can play with your budget a lot.  We also really liked the Hyatt, but Music Hall just is so different so we decided on that.  We are using the foyer for our cocktail hour and then the ballroom for the rest of the night. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    we are having ours at paul brown stadium, it has a beautiful view of downtown cincinnati from inside the club east wing.
  • Options
    afloggieafloggie member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The Phoenix, Hilton, Paul Brown Stadium, Music Hall are all nice places.
  • Options
    hollsmvhollsmv member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    she could check out the madison. it's in covington but a nice place and they do so much for you!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We are having ours at the Hilton.  They are absolutely great to work with and the food is amazing!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    aebb4aebb4 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Def. tell her to check out the Phoenix. We're having wedding reception there and we LOVE Kathy. She's so helpful with everything, the food is good and the price isn't bad for everything you get. Plus, the grand ball room is huge so it would fit all of her guests.
  • Options
    HSchallHSchall member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would also add the Cincinniti Club, the rooms are lovely.
  • Options
    bbohacbbohac member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We're using the millenium hotel downtown. The coordinator there is wonderful to work with.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Music Hall is awesome!  That's where I'm getting married.
  • Options
    onlymelsonlymels member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    we're getting married at the Cincinnati Museum Center. The rotunda can hold up to 1000 people.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards