Ohio-Northeast

Spray Tanning Medina/Brunswick area

Do any of you ladies have a suggestion on where to go spray tanning? My wedding is April 2nd, and I would prefer not to go regular tanning. Is anyone else going the spray route? Or should I start tanning at a salon? Thank you in advance!
Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image image

Re: Spray Tanning Medina/Brunswick area

• swtasaswtasa member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Well it depends do you want someone to airbrush tan you? My sister had it done in somewhere in Cleveland I can get that info for you.

If you just want like a mystic tan. Super Tan(which has a site in Medina) does really nice mystic tans that don't look orangy :-)
    Vacation
  • CARLY78CARLY78 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Thank you! Would it matter which way it's done? I am up for anything- as long as I don't look pale or orange for the wedding :) I will look at Super Tan- I know where it's at. And if you suggest I do the personal airbrush let me know where I should go to. Again, thank you!

• edited December 2011
    I go to a place in Avon, The Sun Store, and it is a custom airbursh tan, so someone sprays you as opposed to going into a booth.  It is awesome to be honest. It looks completely natural and they can do anything from a light tint to a really dark tan.  I like the airbrush because they spray all of the contours of like your arms and legs so it looks like it would if you had a real tan. Doesn't look orangey and you can see the color of your tan right away. I live near Medina and it takes me about 30 mins to get there, but it is totally worth the drive for me.  If you decide to go that route, I would def. give it a trial run before the big day so you can decide how dark you want it, see how long it lasts for you(mine usually last about a week with lots of moisturizing) and make sure it photographs nicely. Then it if ends up being too light/dark, you can tell them the next time you go and they can adjust your color.HTH!
  • CARLY78CARLY78 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh, thank you!! That does help a lot. I scheduled a trial run, so wish me luck. Again, thank you I really appreciate it!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards