Massachusetts-Boston
Options

still waiting....

FOR MY PRO PICTURES! i was married at the end of aughow long did you guys have to wait?i havent seen a single pic from him yet! thanks!

Re: still waiting....

• Options
    edited December 2011
    We were married labor day weekend.  Our photographer took about 3 wks.  He handed out cards w/the username and pw for release date set for certain date.  No issues.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    That stinks!!!  We got our proofs in 2 weeks.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    What does your contract say?  Our photos were in our hands when we returned from the honeymoon--so 2 1/2 weeks.  Our video took a few months though, but it came within the contracted time, so I wasn't worried.
    imageimage BFP #1 7/2011 natural m/c at 11.5 weeks. BFP #2 3/2012 ectopic pg, MTX at 7.5 weeks. BFP #3 10/2012, EDD 6/24/2013 over the moon to be expecting our baby girl in June!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    at the wedding he said it would take 9 weeks so i emailed him at 9 weeks and he said he was swamped and it would be another 3 so i emailed him in another three and now we are looking at atleast another 2 weeks! i emailed him back just asking if there was any way to see a few- just a sneak peak, but i havent heard back. that was yesterday afternoon. i dont want to rush him by any means, but im used to working with deadlines- if you say 9 weeks i want it at 9 weeks!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Mine took about a month and two weeks.  He told me a month, but then when I followed up said he was backed up and it would be another week or two.  And it was.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Our photographer had them edited and uploaded in less than 24hrs. He's just waiting on us to tell him any additional edits we want, and then he'll make the DVD and send to us.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We got our slideshow during our HM (maybe 3 days after the wedding) and then got the link to all of our pics within a week of the wedding. Once we put in our order for proofs, those came within a week, and then we got our album within 3 weeks after choosing the pictures.
    Kristen & Matt - June 27, 2008
    We're married!

My Bio
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I think that it took 5 week for us to see our proofs.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards