Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh

Mattress Factory?

Hi!  I'm new, and am excited to be here.  My FI and I are in the process of starting to plan a Spring 2014 wedding and are looking for reception sites.  I was hoping for the Pittsburgh Opera House, but have found out that they're filling up quickly, and given that we're hoping to book Heinz Chapel, we're not able to commit to a date yet for a deposit.

As I'm looking around for other options, I've found the Mattress Factory.  It seems the perfect size for our party, but I can't find much other information on things like price, etc., or many reviews.  Are there any MF brides here that could give me a hand?
Daisypath Wedding tickers

Re: Mattress Factory?

• I had friends that got married at MF a few years ago and they loved it.  You do get the run of the full museum, so it is fun because while you are doing pics your guests can explore the museum exhibits.  You can pick any caterer, and are allowed to bring in your own alcohol.  I do believe that most of their weddings have to be evening weddings after the museum has closed. 

You might also try looking at the New Hazlett Theater on the North Side.  I was a New Hazlett bride last month and I loved it.
    PersonalMilestone Daisypath Anniversary tickers image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards