DC
Options

Officiant recommendations?

Can anyone recommend an officiant in the area who will do interfaith ceremonies? FI and I met with Jeff Maszal of Wedding Ceremonies by Jeff the other day. We really like him. FI is wondering if anyone else on The Knot can give a positive review of him, or if there are any other officiants we should consider.

Re: Officiant recommendations?

• Options
    spuliaficospuliafico member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I LOVE LOVE LOVE Jeff! We had planned on using him till we rescheduled our wedding and moved the ceremony...now we're using the pastor of the church. But Jeff is great, he's super nice and really funny!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I was totally going to post the same quesiton!  I was wondering about non-denominational officiants?Thanks!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Amber King with King celebration. She does a wonderful ceremony and offers options for different needs. good luck!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We used Rev. Bill Cochran and thought he did a great job.  Review in bio.  His company is called Say "I Do" Your Way.  He also has a bunch of feedback on WeddingWire.  He'll totally customize the ceremony to suit whatever your religious needs are or aren't.  He also spends a lot of time making sure that the ceremony is personal - our family and friends were extremely impressed.
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am using Rabbi Ben Biber.  He is a "humanistic" rabbi, meaning there is no mention of God/Higher Power in our ceremony, but he is including traditional elements of both the Jewish and Christian cultures that made us both really comfortable.  I really like his open-mindedness, (he will let you do anything "your" way), and his progressiveness (for example, he performs same-sex ceremonies).
    226 Invitedimage 153 Are Ready to Partyimage 68 Are Washing Their Hairimage 5 Better Not Make Me Hunt Them Downimage RSVP Date: June 15
    July 10, 2010
    imageimage
    Planning Bio
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards