California-Inland Empire

Anyone else...?

Chillen at home at 8pm on a Friday night?

Re: Anyone else...?

• edited December 2011
    Me! I'm watching Say Yes to the Dress...even though I've said yes to mine =) I'm also surfing the net to try and find a little flower thing for my hair. They are kinda expensive. I think I just might make one.

• edited December 2011
    I freaken love your dress, its so classic! I don't think it would be too hard to make one, and also you would have exactly what you want that way
  • edited December 2011
    Yeah. That is what I was thinking. A lot of the ones I'm seeing are really big! I just want this pretty little flower thingy with a few small feathers. Maybe some bling in the middle.

• edited December 2011
    Oh and thanks =) I love my dress too. I was afraid that I would have second thoughts about it. I'm just that kind of person. However, I haven't at all! I actually super excited to wear it =) I just might be trying it on all the time after it comes in! lol.

• edited December 2011
    lol, I've been having serious dress withdrawals, I want to wear mine again!Yeah something small would be super easy to make, you could attach it to a clip or even a head band
  • edited December 2011
    Bre, I went to see your Dress and its absolutely gorgeous!! Its looks great on you! I was also loving the BM's dresses!! I just recently picked out the dresses, and I picked out a strapless dress... I like yous better lol!PS. I'm also home on a friday night... My FI just left... I miss him already :(
  • edited December 2011
    I'm jealous I love watching Say Yes to the Dress but I don't get TLC here so I have to bug my sis to watch it at her place. I should have stayed in, instead I went shopping but I did find good things for the big day 1. brooch for my dress 2. bracelet for MOH 3. vases for bouquets 4. invitations
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks Lupita =)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards