Massachusetts-Cape Cod

Falmouth Hair and Makeup

I'm not from the Cape so I need reccomendations for a salon in the Falmouth area for me and my wedding party.  Frugality is important but quality and atmosphere are a must as well.  Any advice???

Re: Falmouth Hair and Makeup

• NavajoBrideNavajoBride member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Come see me, Layla @ Hairapy in Hyannis. I live in North Falmouth Area so I can also come to see you where you are staying. We can do a trial a few weeks before the actual wedding. You can reach me at 508-775-4247(HAIR) or by email hairapy_salon@yahoo.com. Happy Wedding Planning
  • edited December 2011
    Hi- I grew up in Falmouth and I am getting married next Sept. in Falmouth. We are using Headlines Salon and Day Spa located at 280 Main St. in Falmouth. The phone number is 508-457-1100. They do such a great job, many of my friends have used them too.    
  • NavajoBrideNavajoBride member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Im sorry my fiance was sitting next to me and took over the mouse.I wanted to say that Im a bride to be as well and im new to the area.Iv moved to the cape and I would love to help you out with your hair and makeup.Iv worked in NYC for the past 14 years as a hairstylist-makeup artist including working for Jose Eber stylist for the stars for years.Iv worked with many brides over the years and I love it.Im trying to get started up here.Ill be happy to work within a budget for you if your intrested.Iv got a web site in the begining stages I could refer you to and i also have some pics of my work.I wish you well in planning your wedding.Let me know if I can be of any service to you.
  • edited December 2011
    On Falmouth main street there is Headlines and Bellezza (both pricey).  Artisan Salon is just around the corner - a really cute, chic salon with just two hairstylists.http://www.artisansalon.biz/I recently was in a wedding and we had our hair done at Image Makers in West Falmouth.  The bridesmaids paid $50 for our updos and I think the brides was like $75.  Its a cute neighborhood salon - I don't think they do makeup though. Hope this helps!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards