Ohio-Toledo
Options

house of hilton

Anyone know the number for House of Hilton, the number I found online says it is disconnected, did they close?  I havent been there in a few years, but I never heard they closed.  I am starting to look for my dress, and I made a appt at Atlas, and am going to at Gallippo's too, anywhere else you can recomend?

Re: house of hilton

• Options
    MerinMerin member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I believe they actually did close. :( I know for certain that they're not in the location where they used to be. I heard rumor of them opening elsewhere, but never heard that it actually happened. And I would recommend David's Bridal. I know not everyone likes it or has a good experience there, but I did. :)
    Causes that are important to me: Planned Pethood Graham's Foundation NOCC
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    They've been closed for 4 or 5 years now.  I think the only places in Toledo are Atlas, Gallipos, and Davids. There's one in BG (not sure if it's still open) and there's a few in Monroe, MI.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I was just in a wedding 2.5 years ago and we got dresses at house of hilton!  I thought it was such a cute place too!  That stinks?!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yeah, they've been closed for several years. There's also Barbara's House of Bridal out in Millbury. It's across from Sunrise Banquet Center. It's pretty small, but I found my BM dresses there. I would recommend Atlas -- I've always had an excellent experience there. I actually found my dress at Gallippo's. I didn't buy there because they had the dress priced much more than the suggested retail price. Have fun and GL!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I got my dress there in 2006, they closed right after my wedding which was October 2007, I wanna say January 2008 they went out of business.
    Booze, it's what's for dinner imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Birth - 7 lbs. 7 oz., 20 inches 1 Month - 9 lbs., 5 oz, 21 inches 2 Months - 11 lbs., 4.5 oz, 23 inches 4 Months - 14 lbs, 1 oz, 26.5 inches 6 months - 16 lbs, 1 oz, 28.75 inches 9 months - 18 lbs, 6 oz, 29.25 inches 1 Year - 21 lbs, 6 oz, 31 inches 2 Years - 28 lbs., 37 inches
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards