New Jersey - South
Options

I'm an AUNT!!!

My beautiful healthy niece was born today at 33 weeks weighing 5 lbs 1 oz and 18 in long.  She's gorgeous and doing great....It looks like I have myself a little flower girl :)

Re: I'm an AUNT!!!

• Options
    Kim84mKim84m member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    CONGRADULATIONS!!!!! I'm glad to hear everything is going good!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congrats! Sounds like everything turned out well and the baby is healthy.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congrats that's so exciting! Glad that your niece and sister are doing fine.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congratulations! I'm glad to hear that she's doing well.
    I'm pretty sure it's pronounced your mom's a moron and if you didn't have your name legally changed by the age of 22, so are you. Unless you're from another continent. -Groomz
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    So happy she's healthy and yay for being an aunt (I love being one). Also, now your sister will be able to be there for you on your day.
  • Options
    Musicheals71Musicheals71 member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Congratulations on being an aunt!  I also love being an aunt; I have two nephews and five nieces myself!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congratulations! What a great size for being so early too! Hope baby and mommy are doing well.
    Yorkie Jenga

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congratulations! That's awesome that's she's that size and doing so well so early. Glad everything worked out and that your sister and niece will both be at your wedding now :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    congrats! glad the baby and her mommy is doing well.!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yaay! Congratulations, auntie!  I'm glad to hear that everyone is doing well and now you'll have an extra guest at your wedding! :-)
    BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    cmaygrlcmaygrl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    CONGRATLATIONS!!  I am glad that she is doing great!  I wish everyone great health!  You will love being an Aunt.... you can spoil them rotten! LOL  I will be a Great Aunt soon.  My niece  and her husband are expecting their first baby on January 2nd!  And.. my step-niece will be our FG in May... she will be the youngest I've ever seen (will be 17 months).  lol   I have a total of 7 nieces & newphews. Again, congrats, and have fun with the new role as an Aunt!! :-)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards