New York-Long Island
Options

Beach wedding?

Which beach is appropriate for a small wedding (35 guests max) and is near Bridgehampton?  anybody know?

Re: Beach wedding?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    scott cameron beach in bridgehampton
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    This beach is owned by the town of southampton, they wont close it during the high season and you need to get permits to do something on the off season, I live in the hamptons if u really want a beach wedding u might want to look into renting a house on the beach b.c town of southhampton has a lot of regulations good luck with everything
  • Options
    eleroseelerose member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    thanks for the replies.  i don't mind getting a permit, but is the beach pretty?  appropriate for a wedding?  i live in AZ and have never been to NY - have no idea what the beaches are like over there, but many on the CA coast would not be suitable - too rocky or unkempt. to msfarge - can you recommend a good caterer for a backyard BBQ? 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I have a couple great people that I could recommend I can also help u with permits and stuff my personal email is minogue_elicia@yahoo.com if u want to message me there and we can talk more I would love to be your long island contact there are a lot of great beach things I would have loved to do if I had had a small guest list There are also some great beach front resturants that would do your wedding for a good price we will talk I'll help you as much as I can !!!
  • Options
    eleroseelerose member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Wow, that is very kind of you!  I'll drop you a personal email.  Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards