New Jersey
Options

Perona Farms in Andover pricing?

Does anyone have a general idea of how much Perona Farms charges for weddings per person? We plan on having our vow renewal/reception there but with my husband working full time and having a newborn at home we haven't gotten the chance to get up there and talk to anyone. Thanks in advance for any information you can give. =)
Lilypie Premature Baby tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Re: Perona Farms in Andover pricing?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I had called last year about a Saturday night in April and I believe the pricing was around $125 a head. They seemed a little flexible with that and were very nice on the phone.
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    GolfChick78GolfChick78 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We talked to them almost a year ago and they made it sound like $100/head was attainable, but that was for a Sunday in November.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thank you so much for the help! =)
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Options
    xanabelaxanabela member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Went to a wedding there Oct. 30 [in the snow] - it was beautiful! :]
    Photobucket

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Renaleee1Renaleee1 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I talked to the guy Ron there and he said anywhere from $65. - $125.00 for a Friday!

I had friends that went to a wedding there and they really enjoyed it!

Does anyone have pricing on Seasons?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-jersey_perona-farms-andover-pricing?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:90Discussion:7fef3ccf-4053-4aa8-8778-f75c803efddbPost:25869c2c-65dc-44ee-977b-cdb4919f1018">Re: Perona Farms in Andover pricing?</a>:
    [QUOTE] Does anyone have pricing on Seasons?
    Posted by Renaleee1[/QUOTE]

See the seasons thread that just kicked up:o)
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm getting married in August next year in a Friday and using the smaller room: $85pp
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-jersey_perona-farms-andover-pricing?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:90Discussion:7fef3ccf-4053-4aa8-8778-f75c803efddbPost:3709c66d-6db1-49b4-9a59-23fa9f58d498">Re: Perona Farms in Andover pricing?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm getting married in August next year in a Friday and using the smaller room: $85pp
    Posted by MissMeesa[/QUOTE]

Did that include 5 hour open bar?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards